CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol is currently trending in the skincare and beauty industry for its many medicinal properties and benefits, especially for the skin. There is a good reason why so many people are talking about it these days.
There has been considerable research on CBD suggesting that it has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and many other qualities. Hence, a lot of skincare and beauty product manufacturers are using the ingredient to leverage its benefits.
The ingredient has become so popular that even tanning lotion manufacturers are now adding it to their formulas to reap its natural benefits.
If you’re already aware of the many benefits, then you there is a good chance you’re looking for a tanning lotion that is infused with CBD. We have listed down the best CBD tanning lotion and products at the end of this post. But before we get to that, let’s cover the basics so you can understand why these products are better than regular tanning lotions.
What is CBD Oil?
- It is a non-psychotropic component of the hemp plant. It is a mixture of CBD isolate (pure CBD) mixed with an oil like coconut, olive, or hemp oil. Since the component is extracted from the hemp plant, there is a lot of controversy surrounding it.
A lot of people think that the component would get them ‘high’ and addicted because that is what the hemp or marijuana plant is associated with.
- In reality, it has nothing to do with making you feel high or getting you ‘addicted’ to the stuff. It is one of the many cannabinoids of the hemp plant. The one that gets you high and addicted is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
It is extracted exclusively from the hemp plant, leaving behind any other components that would otherwise cause you a high. So it’s safe to use.
In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential…. To date, there is no evidence of public health-related problems associated with the use of pure CBD’’, writes World Health Organization in their pre-review report on CBD.
What are the Benefits for your Skin
There are three very prominent benefits for the skin. These include –
- Research studies have revealed that the component has potent anti-inflammatory qualities. Since acne is usually caused by inflammation, CBD can help not only prevent acne breakouts but even provide relief to acne-prone skin.
The soothing properties help diminish breakouts and reduce redness. A few other studies show that it has the potential to decrease excessive sebum (oil) production.
Wrinkles and Anti-Aging
It has potent antioxidant properties that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin aging problems. The component counter reacts to free-radical damage and diminishes any visible skin dullness, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Cannabidiol was more protective against glutamate neurotoxicity than either ascorbate or α-tocopherol, indicating it to be a potent antioxidant. – National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
CBD oil has significant soothing properties. It can calm the skin and normalize the effects that cause the skin to become irritated. Since tanning lotions can get sensitive skin irritated, adding it to the tanning lotion can help fight this problem.
The Role in Tanning Lotions
- CBD is added to tanning lotions to create a formula that is natural and easy on the skin. Given the anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and sensitive skin-friendly attributes, it makes a perfect ingredient to add in a tanning lotion formula.
It can help enhance the tanning experience in both indoor and outdoor conditions. The anti-inflammatory qualities mean that it can be combined with other natural acne combating oils to prevent acne breakouts.
- Since some tanning lotions can irritate the skin and cause inflammation, acne is a very common side effect. With CBD in the solution, acne breakouts tend to stay away.
Tanning lotions can cause redness and other reactions on sensitive and dry skin. This helps in reducing the redness because it has natural skin-soothing qualities.
What to Look for in a good lotion?
You can’t just buy any tanning lotion infused with CBD. Research suggests that it works best when it is combined with certain ingredients. Here is what you should look for in a CBD tanning lotion.
- Should contain pH balancing agents
- The tanning lotion formula must contain essential oils that have additional anti-inflammatory qualities
- Must contain at least 200mg of Cannabidiol (CBD Isolate)
- Must have other anti-aging ingredients like hemp seed oil, and Advanced Matrixyl Synthe 6.
Best CBD Tanning Lotion in 2019
- Even though it is very popular, it is still new in the tanning lotion industry, thus it is hard to find a reliable product that actually provides all the benefits promised.
The Devoted Herbal CBD Dark Tanning Lotion ($37.95) is currently the only tanning lotion that has a perfect formula working synergistically with CBD to boost its effects. It contains 200mg of Cannabidiol (CBD isolate), ph balancers and dark tan enhancers make Devoted Herbal CBD one of the best tanning lotions to use on the bed, beach or in red light therapy.
- The lotion also consists of several ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil, Lavender, dark tanning intensifiers, pH-balancing blend, Hyaluronic Acid, Coconut and Hemp Seed Oil, and Advanced Matrixyl Synthe 6 anti-aging peptide.
The tanning lotion is perfect for people who have sensitive and acne-prone skin. Natural acne combating oils and extracts, combined with calming lavender, hemp seed, and coconut essential oils allow your skin to drift off into a realm of relaxation.
How to Double the Effects?
While Devoted Herbal CBD Dark Tanning Lotion is the perfect tanning lotion in all regards, it can always use the help of a moisturizer for better results.
If you have unusually dry skin, we recommend pairing with Devoted Herbal CBD Moisturizer ($17.49). This moisturizer is formulated for daily use and is made with citrus and mint extracts that provide maximum hydration to the skin.
The moisturizer also contains 50 mg which gives it anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and sensitive skin-friendly qualities. Apply the moisturizer before the CBD tanning lotion and it’ll drift your skin to a realm of perfect relaxation.
Here are some products we carry in our main store: Devoted Creations CBD Lotions
I am continuously searching online for articles that can assist me. Thanks!plantar fasciitis exercises
CBD for the win!
I will be on the lookout for more of your work.
Learning about CBD is fascinating because so many people claim to have benefited from it and that it has changed their life for the better. Some people found CBD helpful in managing their anxiety, discomfort, sleep cycle, and other issues. So, if individuals want to go further into the CBD craze, they must first investigate and understand where it all began. You can also research CBD studies to learn more about CBD, its purposes, how it’s made, and the many CBD products available. It will be simpler to understand why so many people are interested in CBD products once you have learned all of this information.
– Dan White