There are literally hundreds of tanning lotion manufacturers out there. Just try searching for tanning lotions on the internet and you’ll be overwhelmed with the choices. And try talking to someone who uses tanning lotions regularly and they’ll probably shower you with recommendations.
When so many choices are available, how do you know which tanning lotion is the best for you? The answer is simple, stick to a manufacturer you can trust your skin with. In 2019, Designer Skin tanning lotions are the go-to choice for many women. We’ll tell you why.
Who is Designer Skin
- Designer Skin became insanely popular with people when they released their ‘Black’ bronzer. It was one of the best tanning lotions that help put the company on the map. Since the release of ‘Black’, Designer Skin has created a wide variety of tanning lotions, sunless tanners, facial lotions, cooling lotions, and tan extenders.
Today the company follows the principle of providing nutrition to your skin. Thus nearly all of their products contain potent and high-grade ingredients with superior formulas. Each and every product is designed to cool, nourish and moisturize your skin.
- If you’re looking for a tanning lotion that is gentle on your skin and provides you with fast and effective tanning results, then Designer Skin should be the go-to brand for tanning lotions.
Here are our top 5 favorite tanning lotions from Designer Skin
Bombshell 100XX Bronzer
Buy Bombshell 100XX ($39.95)
- The Bombshell 100XX Bronzer from Designer Skin is not meant to be used by beginners. It is an intense tingle lotion that will require experienced skin to reach new levels of color.
If you have never tanned your skin before then this tanning lotion is definitely not recommended for you because it may prove to be too intense for your skin.
- However, if you tan regularly, then you’ll love this lotion from Designer Skin. It gives your skin a wonderful tan that you’ll get from no other lotion.
Moreover, the white tea extract, CoQ-10, and soy will enrich your skin so that it stays well-nourished and hydrated as you apply the tan.
Designer Skin Black
Buy Designer Skin Black ($50.50)
- You can’t go wrong with Designer Skin Black 20X. It is one of the most famous and well-known tanning lotions. It is not as intense as Bombshell but it will still provide you with a nice golden-brown color when you’re done.
Since this is a bronzer, it is made to be used before you tan on a tanning bed or in the sun. So don’t be surprised if the initial bronze color looks bad on your skin. It will go away in a few days as your skin starts to tan.
- Moreover, the Black tanning lotion also provides several skin benefits. It has green tea, hemp seed oil, and caffeine to provide hydration to the skin. On top of that, it smells amazing too!
Obsidian 30X Bronzing Matrix Tanning Lotion
Buy Obsidian Packet ($3.95)
- Obsidian tanning lotion by Designer Skin is the company’s other great bronzer that is well known for its beautiful smell. It gives you a dark brown color when you are done.
Just keep in mind if you are not aiming for a dark brown color, then you should pick other lotions from this list. The obsidian has bronzers that last 30x longer than a typical bronzer out there. This is why you may appear darker than usual.
- Like every other lotion from Designer Skin, this one also nourishes your skin as you tan. The company has added a few important vegetable oils and plant extracts in the formula such as the bamboo extract, Plantago extract, black tea extract, sunflower oil and almond oil to keep your skin super healthy while looking at its best.
Adore Black Label Bronzer Lotion
Buy Adore Black ($51.95)
- You may have already been aware by now that Designer Skin is known for its tanning bronzers. The Adore Black is another great bronzer by the company. It has Dopa, a Melanin precursor which triggers the tanning process and helps your skin reach new color levels.
The lotion also has Skin Activated Moisture Technology that keeps your skin luxurious and hydrated while you tan. The company has also added a silicone emulsion to keep your skin well moisturized even when the tan has been long gone.
- As a tanner, you know how important the moisturization of the skin is important. If you’re looking for a lotion with great moisturizing qualities, this is the one to get.
Buy Spellbound Entranced ($59.95)
- The Spellbound Entranced has the power of DS ProBronze Extend, a blend that has potent tanning peptides, tyrosine, and black walnut to give your skin new levels of color.
The tanning lotion also contains Mega Magical Silicone which basically blurs the lines along your skin and promotes prolonged color. It smells like pear nectar, fresh petals, and amber. You’ll love this lotion if you are in for the smell.
Finding the right tanning lotion in 2019 doesn’t have to be a nightmare. We highly recommend sticking to Designer Skin products because the brand is well trusted by even the most experienced tanners.
The five lotions above are great for people beginning to tan or are experienced. Just make sure to read the details before you buy the tanning lotion. If you are not sure, we recommend buying a sample packet of the lotion and try giving it a run.
Since tanning lotions have potent ingredients, it can irritate some skin types. This is why you have to make sure that you are choosing the right lotion for your skin type and tone.